Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yo, yo, yo!

We have our own apartment in Boulder finally! We've been here about a week and we still have crap to unpack and put somewhere... but hey, we have a roof over our head that's OURS (sorta)!

I'm working at Target nights and weekends and next week I start a temp assignment that is doing data entry for three-four weeks. Pretty excited. Joam just got hired by Target also, but he'll be stocking shelves overnight. Both of our jobs at Target are considered "seasonal" so they could possibly end after "back to college" is over. Hopefully they'll like us so much that they'll keep us on. I've heard a few people say they are planning to move on or quit after they go back to school so hopefully that will help our chances.

We love our church here (www.originscommunity.com). We actually live right below our small group leaders and we love, love, love them. Lots of cool people to hang out with. Boulder is a great place and hopefully now that we're a little bit more settled, I'll be able to post more pictures. (:

My birthday is coming up on August 2nd. My sister is driving my brother out to Colorado to live with us and they are hopefully arriving the day before my birthday. We'll all go to the Denver Zoo and then show them the town. I can't wait to have Nick living with us. I just wish Jamie would stay, too.

How are you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!

my panda fanatic roommate got a cute Morn Creations bag as birthday gift!
she is just THRILLED with it.
hkpanda.freetzi.com