Saturday, July 19, 2008

Me!


Cora!
Originally uploaded by The Sandiegoist
This is me a long, long time ago. My bestest friend ever, Justin, took this photo. I usually check out his flickr site to see if there's any photos of me. Since he moved far away, oh wait, I'm the one that moved first, eh? ... he doesn't have very many of me any more. Hopefully one day I'll take a hop, skip, and a jump down to San Diego to visit him and Shamu.

3 comments:

scrapmomof5 said...

Cora,

That picture could have been taken last week! You look exactly the same!

Unknown said...

Cora baby girl! How are you?! I have been thinking a lot of you lately! Call me or text me soon girly! I need my Cora fix! Maybe I will plan a scrap day at my house?! I will try to get that worked out! How does that sound girly! Miss you! It was great to hang out with you the other night! I am blessed to call you my friend! LOve ya!
Robyn

Justin said...

btw-- I EXPECT that you will be in San Diego sometime soon. We got beaches and nice weather and me!!